US Registered Investment Adviser
As an expatriate, choosing an investment adviser who is held to a Fiduciary Standard is critical in ensuring that your best interests are protected.
Our services are provided on a fee-only basis, which sets us apart from the great majority of financial advisors in SE Asia. We are not commission-based product pushers. Being a fee-only company, our independent, professional advice and services are never in conflict with your investment goals.
Through our experience and research, Freeman Capital Management has found that the best way to build long term wealth is through investing globally in Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs). Portfolios are also tailored according to our clients’ individual needs. We manage investments for maximum gains with the least amount of risk, while keeping costs low.
At Freeman Capital Management, your money is never locked in. This means you may withdraw your money at any time, without penalty fees. It also assures that we will continue to provide our high level of financial service and work to grow your assets.
Expat Financial Advice at Freeman Capital Management. How is it different?
- We are a fee-only independent advisory firm committed to serving only our clients with no conflicts of interest
- We build diversified portfolios of ETFs that allow us to keep fund costs low
- 24-hour online account access
- We educate investors through our international courses, empowering them to make better financial decisions
- Our advice is untainted by an agenda to sell commission based products. At Freeman Capital Management you will always receive objective, professional service
- Flexibility – No lock-in periods or contracts and you can withdraw funds without any penalties
- Portfolio management on a discretionary basis
- Personal, comprehensive service for all clients, regardless of their location in the world